Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Introduction + Christmas S'more

I'd like to carve out a little place of memories and measurements of growth for myself and my family. I hope it will be a reflection of how life ebbs and flows, but somehow becomes fuller over time.

Maybe I'll post from the past, or maybe we'll just march forward in the present.

Today, I am a 26-year-old mother, wife and self-employed freelance editor and blogger. I like to play with my family, friends, and camera. I like to eat. I read blogs, magazines, and paper books.

My husband is Matthieu. He is a 29-year-old father, husband, full-time UVU student, and full-time Data Manager. He likes lots of things, too, but I don't like to speak for him.

Alexandra is our 19-month-old daughter. She's a full-time ray of sunshine. She likes dogs, fruit and candy and oatmeal, stars and the moon, Little People and Muumit, reading, dancing, wrestling, and learning.


This morning we played at Shelley and Ella's and made "gingerbread houses" with graham crackers, peanut butter, Nutella, bunny fruit snacks, and (to make it count) marshmallow gingerpeople. Alex ate the fruit snacks, and I made the house. Our friends Shelley and Ella and Ella's cousin Ava made houses, too, with a bit more architectural prowess than I mustered.


mine, Shelley's

 Oh, and I made a Christmas S'more. Just made up that term. I think Ginger-Person S'more sounds too much like a s'more for red-heads.
Ingredients: graham cracker, Nutella, Gingermallow person. 

Hey, what do you think my sign-off should be?



No comments:

Post a Comment