Monday, January 9, 2012

Toddler Bed

Alexandra successfully escaped her crib in early December, and I have found her perched on the crib railing several times since then. Last weekend, she escaped the Pack n Play that is her bed at my parents' house. These escapades coupled with a recent resistance to naps (she typically enjoys getting her blanket and pacifier to take a good long nap or two) convinced me that she would be safer, and feel more empowered, if we converted her crib to its toddler bed state.

First night in her iso tyttö (big girl) bed:
10:23 PM, 70 minutes past tuck-in

A quiet rebellion? A cuddly friend? A sleepy explorer?

She was so quiet after I checked on her half an hour before, at which time she was approaching the bear after being reminded for the 5th time to go to sleep, but since she wasn't leaving the room I thought I'd let her be for a few minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment